Illness and injury are stressful on patients and their loved ones. Maynard House strives to lessen the burden and expense of travel during medically challenging times so that resources can be used to recuperate and care for loved ones.
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Maynard House operates through guest fees, volunteers, and the generosity of financial donations. Financial contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
You Can Help! We welcome your support in any capacity. Please consider contributing to the good work happening here at Maynard House.
We have opportunites for both regular volunteer shifts and group activities. Our frequent needs include the following:
- Baking Cookies
- Donating and cooking meals
- Assistance with answering phones and taking reservation requests
- Leading house tours for guests
- Planting flowers and property beautification
Non Monetary Wish List
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Tissue Boxes
- Trash Bags
- Cleaning supplies such as windex and all purpose cleaning spray
- Ground coffee, regular and decaf
- Assorted cereals and snacks
- Laundry detergent, dryer sheets and stain removers
Efforts to gather both financial assitance and items from our wish list have included corporate fundraisers and team building school activites.
Checks can be made out to Maynard House and mailed to 17 South St, Hanover, NH 03755 or consider donating using the button below.
Please contact us for more details on how you can help.
Thank you for your support!