Maynard House provides home-like overnight accommodations for adult patients, their caregivers and families, while receiving treatment at medical centers of the NH/VT Upper Valley Region. Illness and injury are stressful on patients and their loved ones. Maynard House strives to lessen the burden and expense of travel during medically challenging times so that resources can be used to recuperate and care for loved ones.
Here's how it works:
- Pay $25.00 per person per night, cash or checks (no credit cards)
- Call to reserve a bed in advance
- Check in before 9:00pm, check out by 10:00am
- Quiet hours after 10:00pm
- Please park in the back
- Make yourself at home
- Be considerate of others
- No smoking on property. No candles or open flames
- No alcohol
- Sorry no pets
- Please strip your bed of sheets and pillowcases upon leaving
- Say goodbye
Maynard House is staffed 24 hours a day. Our business hours are 9:00am to 9:00pm.
The doors have code key entry and guests receive a lock code to come and go as they want.
Maynard House does not provide any health-care assistance. Each individual must be able to care for themselves or have a person with them to provide assistance.
Contact our office directly to book a room or schedule a tour in advance.